Reporting Highway Problems

Wiltshire Council has made it easier than ever to report things like potholes and graffiti in our area using their My Wiltshire online form. Reports can be made anonymously, but it only takes a few minutes to register. Registration is free and once you have joined you can track the reports you have made, even receiving a notification once the work has been completed.

*       Register and report online – create an account and track all your reports

*       Sign in – login to your account and view any issues you have reported

*       Report an issue anonymously – submit without logging in or registering (no tracking of your report will be available)

To make life even easier, they have an app so you can report on the go using your Smartphone. The My Wiltshire app is available to download at both the App Store (for iPhones and iPads) and from Google Play Store ™ (for Android phones). You can attach information such as photos or videos and pinpoint the location of your report using the mapping software on your phone.