Murhill Bank Work Programme
Our tasks, and the equipment most important for each, are to:
- Clear scrub from the meadow – mattocks and loppers
- Keep paths clear – secateurs and loppers
- Remove debris from scrub clearance – rakes
- Clear ivy from woodland floor – rakes etc
- Work on paths and steps – mattocks, shovels, buckets, wood maul
- Stabilise handrail – saws, mattocks, shovels, wood maul
- Maintain the hedgerow below the Reserve – secateurs, loppers, saws
- Clear invading marginal vegetation from small Little Ashley pond – secateurs, loppers, rakes
Work sessions are arranged approximately twice a month from autumn to spring and monthly during the summer.
The organiser for each session is
John Treble 01225 866094 email@example.com
Volunteers to help with conservation work would be welcomed enthusiastically.